The cell phone industry continues to grow and expand the number of towers that they have in place around the country. As a result, there is an increased demand for information about current cell tower lease rates. One industry expert warns landowners to have their contract evaluated, so they know if there is room to negotiate. It’s a service he’s been providing for over 14 years, helping countless navigate the industry.
“With 5G exploding right now a lot of cell tower lease rates are being negotiated,” explains David Espinosa, president of TowerLeases.com. “If you don’t have someone on your side through this you are likely leaving money on the table.”
Espinosa is an expert at helping landowners to negotiate tower lease rates that are fair. Here are 5 things to know about the current state of the cell tower industry:
- Verizon has announced that an additional 100 million people will begin having access to 5G, which means more cell towers are being placed.
- The best way to get the highest cell tower lease rates is to work with a consultant who knows the industry.
- Whether you are just about to negotiate a cell tower lease, you are up for renewal, or you are considering a buyout, you have options that will make you more money.
- No landowner should sign a cell tower lease without at least speaking with a consultant to ensure that they are getting a fair contract.
- There is a lot that goes into determining a fair cell tower rate, including property values and local ordinances.
“There is too much at stake here to simply sign a cell tower lease contract,” added Espinosa. “My free 30-minue phone consultation will help you a great deal.”
Espinosa specializes in cell tower lease rate negotiations, as well as helping people with buyouts, and getting acceptable terms. He helps government agencies, and public and private landowners, with leases for ATT, Crown Castle, American Tower, SBA Communications, and more. He offers a free 30-minute cell tower lease phone consultation. To schedule the call, visit the site at TowerLeases.com, call 404-644-6446.
Located in the Atlanta area, TowerLeases.com serves the entire country with cell tower lease consultation and negotiation services. Their mission is to help protect those leasing their land for cellphone towers. They offer a free consultation to see if their services would be a good fit for those already leasing their land for a cell tower and those considering doing so. Their services are available in Brazil, and have now expanded to South America. For more information on the company, visit their site at www.TowerLeases.com. For a free 30-minute consultation regarding cellphone tower leasing, call 404-644-6446.
4780 Ashford Dunwoody Ste 225
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Gio News UK journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.